Friday, August 7, 2009

A BIg Problem I Forgot To Mention

In the last posts, I've been talking a lot about Secret Affiliate Code 2 and why it's a pretty worthwhile investment for beginner marketers who need it all laid out from start to finish...something that you can literally start on page 1 and go right through to the last page and see a thriving business come out of it.

One thing I kept talking about is traffic, but I've overlooked something that needs to come before traffic that you might have been asking yourself lately too...

How the HECK do I find something worthwhile to promote as an affiliate?

That's where success is decided, before you even get your first visitor. I can't tell you how many times I have created a full blown website, spend weeks trying to get traffic to it and all the other essentials to getting a well paid business up and running...

...only to find out, to my horror, that the whole damn thing was a waste of time...no money being made and nothing to show for all my hard work.

Why so?

Well, it's simple. I simply picked a topic and a product to promote that was a dead dodo. People weren't interested and the whole topic was just lacking a buying crowd. If only I had picked a topic where there were hordes of proven buyers ALREADY out there buying particular products that I could start promoting as an affiliate.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to finding out what's hot and what people are happy to buy in their masses, and ONLY THEN bothering to get in front of it.

Of course, that's the part of Secret Affiliate Code 2 I forgot to mention and I thought you should know that this is covered in the guide.

So you don't have to worry about making the same mistakes that I made when starting out, and you can pretty much walk right into a profitable marketplace, set up your stall and start taking cash right from day one.

Now THAT is working smart.



If you would like to learn more about Secret Affiliate Code 2 then read my review where I cover the good and the bad here: --> Secret Affiliate Code Review

No comments:

Post a Comment