Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Make Money With Twitter

It’s no secret that Twitter is growing by leaps and bounds each day. In fact Twitter is currently doubling in size every 90 days! With that kind of growth Twitter is estimated to have over 50,000,000 users by Christmas 2009. Just turn on the TV, read the newspaper, or listen to the radio and all you hear about is “Follow me on Twitter” from all of the announcers. There is no way this is not a coincidence.

This growth of Twitter is just the VERY beginning of the Twitter wave ladies and gentlemen. There are a ton of different ways you can use this cool and simple little application.

I have been on Twitter for several months now (you can follow me here www.twitter.com/stirls) and I love it. I happen to like the fact that it’s:

a) FREE traffic to my blog and other landing pages
b) Very effective at list building
c) Very effective at driving FREE traffic to my blog or websites that I earn commissions from

In this crazy economical recession we find ourselves in, people are turning in droves to the internet to find an alternative to the once coveted “job security”. Most people are recognizing that the only security they have is themselves.

So, if you are not on Twitter yet, don't miss this opportunity, take action. Let me teach you all that I know about Twitter in 14 simple to follow Twitter Tutorial Videos.

Click Here to learn how easy it is to make money with Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment